Strategy. Soul-utions. Mastry.
Leadership in time of rapid change
Want to know more?
Choose your door for your authentic leadership
“If you Feel NOTHING and you are trying to feel through adrenaline rush activities; believe me there is more to us as men. WAY MORE. Do yourself a favor and book a session with Samar. She will kick your ass and love you up at the same time. Best COMBO. Thanks Samar.”
J.K. - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR, FOUNDER, & CEO
“Samar is an interesting mix of warrior energy and deep compassionate energy. I loved it!! If you are ready as a man to go to your next level of existence and have the guts to get in touch with your emotions. Samar is the one for you.”
F.F - CEO
“Samar helped me find my own voice and from this I birthed the next phase of my career which felt truly aligned and powerful. I highly recommend her.”
A.F. - Harvard School, Masters in Public Policy
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Samar’s work is a mix between deep coaching, leadership development, trauma release, as well as shamanic work from her Ancient Egyptian lineage.
Samar’s passion lies in working with seasoned leaders as well as emerging ones.
She helps seasoned leaders build and trust their embodied presence to achieve more without exerting more, while unplugging from the narrative of the hamster wheel.
She enjoys working with emerging leaders, helping them create unconditional trust and confidence in their voice, intuition and innovation.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, American University in Cairo
- Masters in Counseling psychology, Adler University of Professional Psychology.(Vancouver Branch)
- Brainspotting and Lifespan integration trauma expert level.
- Leadership Consultant Certification, Barrett Values Centre.
- Leadership and Organizational Change Certification, MIT Sloan School of management
- Business owners
- Corporate Executives
- C suite
- Middle Management
- Individual leaders in their families or communities
- The Survivor Leader
- Reacting to circumstances
- Living a Feast or Famine lifestyle
- Exhausted all the time
- The Hustler Leader
- Always chasing what is missing
- Leading from a place of not-enough
- Only acquiring skills not embodied, knowledge hunger with no embodiment
- Inconsistent results that lead to burnout
- The Authentic Leader
- Moving at a slow but steady pace
- Taking inspired action
- Creating and responding to aligned opportunities
- Focusing on impactful results